Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Finally...

I swear, I think that I had Iron Maiden's "The Prisoner" stuck in my head for like two friggin' weeks. But finally, FINALLY, I've managed to get something else stuck in there. I mean, it's a good song and all, but there's only so much you can take of something stuck in your head like that. It's like you're fucking trapped. Like I was a prisoner of "The Prisoner", or something. But now everything's cool. Because now, I'm not a prisoner; I'm a free man, and my blood is m- FUCK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whats up man? Glad to see your site is back... I really wish I coulda helped you out a lot more but I'm broke ass as well... shit like that sucks!

Anyway man, I wanted to know what you thought of my band! We have a myspace account with 4 songs on it, as well as an audiostreet site. Please give me a song by song review of our stuff! That would kick so much ass!

http://www.myspace.com/beyondshadows

http://www.audiostreet.net/beyondshadows

Thanks man, looking forward to hearing back from ya!

Khalid Ilahi