Thursday, January 26, 2006

Ever notice...

Sometimes, I get bored and go to chatrooms. And in particular, I've noticed that heavy metal chatrooms are filled to capacity with dumbasses. No surprise there. But I've also noticed that these dumbasses will always do the same crap. Come in, yell something stupid, then start typing out song lyrics, like that's going to let us know they're truly cool, or something like that. And the lyrics are almost always either completely wrong, horribly misspelled, or both. And always in all capital letters. And it's always one of the same three or four bands: Metallica, Pantera, or occasionally Slipknot. Example:
Some dumbass: WISKY WEED AND METTALICA FUCK YEAH!!!!!!
Me: Aw hell.
Some dumbass: NEVER THREE NEVER ME SO I DONE THE UNFORGIVEN YEAH

And it's always the same, just like that. You never see one of these winners spitting out lyrics of someone like, say, Voivod:
Dumbass: NO ONE HERE NOWS REAL METAL! PASS THE WEED MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!
Me: Jesus, here we go again...
Dumbass: HERE YOU ARE, YOU'RE WITH ME, PROTECTING ALL MY CREW, I CARVED YOU FROM A TREE, MY VISION IS YOU
Me: Holy crap!

Yeah. I'm typing about weird crap. Maybe the fever is corrupting my brain or something.

No comments: