Monday, June 02, 2008

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, PEOPLE

You scan the item.
Then, a screen comes up telling you to put it in the bag.
Then, you put it in the bag.
Then, you scan another item, and the process repeats itself.

YOU DO NOT SCAN THE ITEM, HOLD IT LOOKING DUMBFOUNDED WHILE THE SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IT IN THE BAG SHOWS UP, WAIT FOR IT TO GO AWAY, GIVE UP AND PRESS "SKIP BAGGING," THEN PUT IT IN THE BAG, WHICH LOCKS THE MACHINE UP AND MAKES A CASHIER HAVE TO COME AND BAIL YOU OUT. YOU ALSO DO NOT DO THIS WITH EVERY SINGLE THING YOU SCAN.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, PEOPLE

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bwahahah! I luckily figured out the self automated teller stuff right when it came out. There was some old timer in front of me the first time I ever used one at China-Mart and he told me "These things sure are impersonal." He looked like a stereotypical Merle Haggard lover.

Do people ever fuck up in a similar fashion while using Coinstar?

Anonymous said...

Marihuana? Dude... I love you more than ever now! More crazy scroowd up vidjo gamez plz. lol! j/k~~~~~~!
ps - I hate hippies and own three shotguns, a hunting rifle, and a 9mm semi automatic~~~~~~~~~!