Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sick as a dog


My streak of not puking going back to 1995 is still intact, but the simple act of trying to chew a piece of gum this morning brought that dangerously close to an end. Meanwhile, I'm running a temperature in the low hundreds, my ass has clearly decided that it wants rid of everything in it, and I left work after about 30 minutes today, which if you know me, is pretty much unthinkable. Life is hard. Meanwhile, I haven't eaten anything today, but now that things have calmed down enough that the hasty exit of food will most likely not be through my mouth, I think I might go get a dang Big Mac. And some dang fries. Hells yeah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL you are a funny guy ..... and I should know, because I am not one.

You should start selling your stories to rich billionaires (as if there are poor billionaires) or maybe blog about things that are timely relevant and not over advertised ... like did you know that bent farve was not even born in our country ..... how could he be our president? Now thats a real story! or who the hell is looking in my window right now and why does he have a ski mask on .... its june .... he must be really hot right now.

anyway sorry to get off point I do that sometimes ...... why is their a single hair growing from my knuckle you would think it would be lonely..... sorry agian with the whole getting off point thing. Anyway you should check out my website ...... ohhh $#@% I forgot the address ......... www. ..... $#@% I'll get back to you ... actually I probably will never come back here .... not because i dont want to but because I will never remember how to get back here on this thing they call the INTERNET...... oh well see ya later .... well ya know what i mean

paulze_3@yahoo.com