Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Home refrigerator repair

My refrigerator sucks. Like my popsicles were melting, and a few days ago, I went to take the last drink out of a gallon of milk that allegedly expired a week from then, and ended up spitting sour milk chunks all over my sink, because the milk had stayed too warm. So I'm all bummed, making plans to call the landlord and all. And for some reason, in my frustration, I get all pissed and punch the back wall of the refrigerator. Now, all of a sudden, there's hell of cold air coming out in my freezer, to the point where everything's getting all frosty, where there was no frost in earlier times. Hopefully, this can trickle down to the place with the milk and cheeses.

UPDATE: Last night, I put my little battery operated clock radio with a digital thermometer on it in the fridge. At that point, it was 56 degrees in there. This morning, it was 26 degrees, and my milk was ice. The refrigerator has been turned from 9 to 7 now.

1 comment:

Refrigerator Repair said...

We specialize in home appliances repair services including heating & cooling system repair, refrigerator repair, air conditioning repair, dryer repair, oven ranges repair and many more.