Friday, December 08, 2006

Always taking things from me...

In the last couple days, my algae wafers and bottle of Cycle bacteria crap for the fish tank, as well as a single glove have all disappeared, and a complete tearing-apart of the apartment and the car turned up neither. The only answer is that someone with a key to my apartment has been coming in and taking things. Someone with a fish tank that has an algae-eater inside and who is missing their left hand.
The glove is especially infuriating, though. A while back, like in the summer, I decided, "man, you know what I never have? Decent gloves." So I spent close to twenty bucks on these things. And for me, they were pretty nice. Well, they weren't particularly stylish or even all that attractive, but they were constructed well and really warm as long as you didn't get them wet. Also, at one point or another, Booker T, Goldust, Rey Mysterio Jr., and Sting (Steve Borden, not Gordon Sumner) have all included a pair in their ring attire. And so it finally gets cold, prompting me to finally wear some gloves and have my hands be totally comfortable and warm. And I wear them for like three days and lose one of them, rendering the other one useless, unless I want to be some sort of reverse-color Michael Jackson. The world is so cruel.

No comments: