Monday, August 27, 2007

Personal Injury Blog # 34678



My fingernails had gotten to the point where they were actually grossing me out, so I began the usual exhaustive search of the premises for my fingernail clippers. And while I was on my hands and knees, looking under the desk with a flashlight, I felt something that did not feel like a good thing, and quickly looked at the general vicinity of my elbow. And there was a thumbtack in there, to the point where it was actually flush with my arm. Ow. Like I'm pretty sure it was all up in my skeleton bones. Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow. Came out bizarrely easily, though. But still; ow.

I sure hope I don't die.

No comments: