Tuesday, August 07, 2007

So I just got a credit card

Yeah, finally did it. Did okay, too, with a $2,000 limit, a 9.9% APR, and no interest until February. Basically, it's my sinister plan to pay this computer off at 0.0 percent interest, instead of the 29.9 that I'm paying now, because Dell were the only people on Earth to give me credit previously. Aside from that, I'm not really planning on ever using it, aside from maybe being the "oh crap, terrorists just slashed my tires and stole my battery" emergency fund. Well, that, and like maybe some huge plasma TVs, plane tickets to foreign lands, and one of those big diamond grills for my teeth.
Actually, I'm just joking about the TVs, plane trips, and grills.

OR AM I!?
Seriously, though, I'm kind of glad I never had a credit card when I had my old, rapidly deteriorating 280Z. Because I'd still be driving around in my wonderful car, but I'd probably be about $20 grand in debt by now, with about five-thousand of that going toward burned out alternators alone.

No comments: