Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Quickie Update

Got all of a my and the dog's cuts peroxided up, and drunk neighbor guy basically apologized to me for being drunk, shook my hand, and offered to pay any vet bills I might have, (and there won't be any) so everything's cool now. Except roommate's phone is off, so I can't ask her where the leash is, so when I finally took Ike back out to crap, I had to make a leash out of some rope I'm not sure why I have. Anyway, the situation has been defused. On a sad note, though, according to neighbor dude, his dog didn't have a scratch on him, so Issac basically just got his ass kicked. Poor guy. Also, I just noticed that one of my only two pairs of publicly wearable pants got clawed, too.

Fuck.

UPDATE: According to further reports from another neighbor, Drunk Dude was trying to be diplomatic and neighborly when he said their dog didn't have a scratch on him, and in reality, he damn near got his ear Mike Tysoned.
GO ISSAC!

No comments: