Friday, June 17, 2005

Fun Update

Decided to go ahead and do the HP non-destructive system restore, which would only leave me with about 30 minutes of reinstalling hardware and a couple hours of Windows Updates between me and a fully-functional computer, without getting rid of all my files and crap. (at least I hope it doesn't kill all my files and crap. Even if it kills my programs, it;'s suppoised to at least keep "My Documents", one would think) So anyway, that takes like 30 minutes to do, and about 28 minutes in, the power goes out, so I have to do that all again. Fudge.

So on that note, here's your SONG OF THE DAY:

Anal Cunt - "Technology's Gay"

How many megs of ram do you have on your computer?
TECHNOLOGY'S GAY
Hey, why don't you check out my website at www dot -
TECHNOLOGY'S GAY
I was looking at the Star Trek Website, and I -
TECHNOLOGY'S GAY
Let me fax you my e-mail address
TECHNOLOGY'S GAY

No comments: