Monday, October 23, 2006

FAT SALE?

So here's the deal. I'm like 60 pounds lighter than I was earlier in the year, and I can't wear XXL shirts anymore. So if there's any lardos out there who want any of this stuff, drop a comment or something, and maybe something can be worked out, be it through money being exchanged or some sort of trade of other crap. I'm not saying all of this is definitely for sale; I'm just kind of throwing this out there to see if there's any interest. Here's the stuff I can think of off the top of my head, and there might be more:
- An assortment of plain t-shirts. Some new, some old, a couple ringers, maybe a solid color or two. Think I paid like 5 bucks apiece for most of this stuff.
- One Mastodon T-shirt. The "In Search of / Est. 2000" Bigfoot design. Worn a few times, but still pretty good shape. (I think I got it in like January)
- One Anthrax T-shirt. State of Euphoria album cover. Not really worn that much. Almost new. (Got it the same time as the Mastodon shirt.)
- One Marcus Robinson Chicago Bears home replica jersey. Fit huge even when I was still huge, so keep that in mind. Also, it's only been worn maybe five times (because it was too big for me) and cost like $75 when it was new, so if you want this, it's gonna cost you.

Well?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're trying to sell used plain t-shirts? Just take the loss, man.

The Baron said...

Eh. Can't blame a brother for trying.

Anonymous said...

dude, use them to build a rope!

The Baron said...

That's so crazy, it just might work.