Monday, October 30, 2006

Well, cleaned the apartment

Not like totally clean, but at least it's somewhat presentable now. The problem now is that all the dust is stirred up, and I can't stop sneezing. Think I'm gonna go look for an air filter thingy of some sort. I wonder if I have any of those Bed, Bath, & Beyond 20% off coupons anywhere. Also, I'm seriously considering dropping some money on a new bean bag chair and possibly some sort of small (like five gallon) fish tank. Another odd thing is that I did some desk rearranging, since I'm trying to turn all my stuff that's only available on cassette into CDs. So now, I have this desk with a 19 inch LCD flat-panel monitor, a few spindles of things like DVD-R and LightScribe CDR disks, a computer with a 3.0 GHz Pentium 4 processor, and a nearly thirty year old cassette deck. I don't know, there's just something I really like about that.

No comments: