Friday, October 13, 2006

So yeah, I just spent like almost fifty bucks on DVDs.

But now, I have like every Nightmare on Elm Street movie ever. Except Freddy vs. Jason. But still, it's not like that one's going to be out of print any time soon. It will come in due time. But yeah, the new super-special Infinifilm version of the first one, with special features and stuff just came out, and the rest were on sale for $4.88 apiece. What was I to do?

Also, like a week ago, I decided to drop five bucks on a used copy of No More Tears by Ozzy Osbourne, because it just seemed odd that I didn't have it already. And all it did was serve to remind me that there might as well only be one song on there, because the rest of the CD isn't very good. And don't mention "Mama, I'm Coming Home" to me, because I can't be bothered with boring lighter-in-the-air ballads for Sharon Osbourne. Oh well. Totally should have gotten the $5 used copy of The Ultimate Sin instead. Because it's a shot in the daaaaaark, ooooone steeeeepp awaaaayyy from yooooooouuuuu. Yeah.

But while I'm typing, here is a more-than-likely-incomplete short list of songs about Freddy Krueger, in some attempt at chronological order:

S.O.D. - "Man of Your Dreams"
Hirax - "Raging Violence"
M.O.D. - "Freddy Krueger"
Dokken - "Dream Warriors"
Sacred Reich - "Man of Your Dreams"
Fishbone - "Freddy's Dead" (honestly, this one's not really about Freddy at all, but it's the title track for a Nightmare on Elm Street movie soundtrack, so that counts, dammit)

Are there any I've left out?

2 comments:

Sacrilegium said...

http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/lunaticswithoutskateboardsinc/welcometotheasylum.html#4

Lunatics Without Skateboards - 1428 Elm Street

The Baron said...

Oh, and "Nightmare on My Street" by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince