Monday, November 13, 2006

CURRENT STATUS


More than likely due to the ill-advised decision to use tap water and various chemicals, rather than the fancy store-bought stuff from downtown, I'm now down to one guppy. As such, I have decided to go against my normal policy of not giving fish names, (Because man, what if you use up a good name you could have given to a cat or something?) and he will now be known as "Kellen Winslow, Jr.", because he is clearly a fucking soldier. The algae-eater remains as well, but those hit a point where the only way to kill them is with hammers or fire, so he gets no such special treatment for now. Anyway, I bought the good water, and scooped out a little over a gallon of the old stuff, which is something I'll probably do on at least a daily basis for a while. Tomorrow (or later today) I might go to Petsmart to get more fish, because the way K2 swims up and down looking at his reflection in the wall as thought it was another fish is starting to depress me. Also, I got some new fake plants.

No comments: