Monday, February 26, 2007

I trust in heaven, and I'm already there, motherfucker

Cracked.com: The Seven Most Insane Moments From Cable Access TV

This is today's version of the greatest thing I've ever seen, in case you've got about an hour to kill. Discover the horrors of rogue helicopter pilots, the worst Janet Jackson cover possible, a guy calling you a bitch for not loving Jesus, and a guy who combines jogging, painting, and making blended drinks, like I'm sure we've all done before. I still haven't watched #1 yet, though, partially because it's thirty minutes long, and partially because I'm not mentally, emotionally, or spiritually prepared to face such a task.

I remember the days when Cracked was just a retarded, unfunny version of Mad Magazine for ten year olds, and it's weird to see them being a thousand times better than Mad at this point.

No comments: