Saturday, February 10, 2007

Robocop Haiku

O.C.P. head guy:
"Old Detroit has a cancer
The cancer is crime"

Put down your weapon
Twenty seconds to comply
You call this a glitch!?

Robbery gone bad
You burnt the fuckin' money!
Can you fly, Bobby?

Na na na na na
Na na na na na na BOOM
Does it hurt, sweet prince?

A new guy in town
End to crime in forty days
His name's Robocop

You've crossed Line of Death
Pakistan threatens border
By Butler Brothers

Serve the public trust
And protect the innocent
Uphold the law, too.

Ironbutt, boner
Once, even called him asshole.
He's a sweet old man

On every TV
"I'll buy that for a dollar"
The hell does that mean?

I killed Bob Morton
Because he made a mistake
Erase mistakes now

Ooh, guns, guns, guns, guns
Tigers are playing tonight
Never miss a game

I got protection
I work for Dick Jones! Dick Jones!
Yes, I am a cop.

You're pretty smart, huh?
Think you can outsmart a bullet?
You're dead! We killed you!

What are the charges?
Gimme my fuckin' phone call.
He's a copkiller

Got an S.U.X.
Still got the sticker on it
Just like yours, Clarence

Free society
Except there ain't nothing free
Law of the jungle.

Murphy, I'm a mess
Don't worry, they will fix you
They fix everything

No comments: