Thursday, November 11, 2004

Another Reason to Love GWAR

Dave Brockie brings the love. Just got this from Blabbermouth:

"Was Phil talking shit about us again? That guy's a fucking pussy. You know what?! Anytime anybody talks shit about GWAR, they get it thrown right back in their face. I know Phil's girlfriend, and he says to her, 'Oh, I love GWAR, I love GWAR.' That guy is such an ass, he invited us out to see his show in Orlando and then he makes fun of GWAR from the stage. I can't wait to run into that dude — I'm going to put my fist down his fucking ugly throat. He is just a loser, worm, junkie, scumbag, asshole motherfucker. I can't believe he wants to criticize GWAR, the greatest band in rock and roll band in history; he can lick my diuretic code-swipe.

"I'll tell you a funny story about Phil," Brockie continued. "We were in New Orleans, and that faggot piece of shit came on our bus and was like, 'Hey, man, you guys got any of that crazy shit?' We were like, 'What the fuck do you mean?' And he started slapping his arm and was like, 'You know that crazy shit.' I guess he thought we were a bunch of junkies.

"Fuck you, Phil Anselmo. Will you please print that in your article? And your stupid fucking stupid SUPERJOINT RITUAL dumbass band, you fucking suck, die!! We fucked your girlfriend way before you."


First the guy from Slipknot, now Phil Glamselmo. Oderus is my hero.

No comments: