Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey-ey, goodbye

Roomate Situation 2004 Update:
According to reliable sources, the eviction notice drops sometime tomorrow. I need to call the landlord and see how this is going to work out; whether we both are out on our asses, or if it's just her, and I can move in someone new that will actually pay bills and not be unsanitary (most likely my brother) in her place. I'm hoping it's the latter option, which seems possible, since I always paid rent right on schedule, and my landlord is a nice guy who seems to like me and even feel sorry for me. Either way, it's a bizarre situation: Never in my life did the prospect of eviction actually have me totally pumped. Ever since I got the news, I've had a big grin on my face, while the music from "The Message" by Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five has been on an endless loop in my head. It's just totally awesome. After the dumbest decision I've ever made has left me with like four months of absolute hell, that bloodsucking bitch will finally be out of my life. Oh yeah, I also found out today that she used my dead kitten's vet bills as a way to scam a neighbor out of 150 dollars. She later tried to steal a hundred dollar bill off his desk, but got caught. Nice. Needless to say, if I get to stay here, when she starts moving out, I might take the day off to make sure all my valuable shit stays put. And there's a lot worse than that, but I'm sworn to secrecy. At least I'm not going to blab it on the internet, for now. Heh. But anyway, it's almost over... Praise the fucking Lord.

No comments: