Monday, July 17, 2006

Go me, it's my birthday



And my first official act as a 26 year-old was to download and watch Karate Bullfighter, starring Sonny Chiba. This was important for me to do, because a while back, I spent like fifteen bucks on Ebay for a somewhat miniaturized version of the movie's poster, and it's got to be some sort of sin to own a movie poster for a movie you've never seen. (Even if it is the most kick-ass movie poster, ever.) Also on the illegally downloaded viewing agenda for the days to come are Karate Bearfighter, Karate Forever, (Those two being the other two thirds of the Oyama Trilogy, starring Sonny Chiba, of course.) and Big Trouble in Little China. (Perhaps one of Kurt Russell's finest moments.) With my mad skillz as a downloader of bullshit, I should be well-prepared for my upcoming life without cable. Which reminds me, I need to look and see if a new Venture Brothers episode is up anywhere.
Turning out to be a fine day so far. I'm gonna go sleep till noon or so, and then see about getting a new, in-state driver's license.

No comments: