Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Total Moveage, Pt. Two

Quick update before I head back to the non-internet apartment here. Yesterday was U-Haul day, my stuff fit ionto the new place shockingly well, and my cat is all sad and needy now that she's the lone cat in an apartment, which makes me want to try my luck with a second cat to occupy her all day. On another down note, I think moving my brother's fish tank reinjured whatever the hell was wrong with my foot a few months back, which is currently stuffed into my shoe with an Ace bandage wrapped around it. There's still a lot of moving out to do, with pretty much all the kitchen stuff still here, along with damn near everything my brother owns, it seems. He acted like he was going to spend all of today doing stuff yesterday, but as far as I can tell, I'm the only one who's been here today. But seeing as it's a little past eleven PM here, and it's 90 degrees outside and only five degrees cooler in here, I can't say I blame him. Fine time for a broken air conditioner. Anyway, for some reason, I'm feeling hella-unmotivated tonight, so I'm going to head back to my place, (it's weird saying that) do a little more arranging and moving in, maybe watch a movie or something, and pass out. Updates and presence on the internet will be sparse to say the least, as most of the time here will be spent doing moving stuff, there will probably be work to do on such things until the end of the month, and the internet won't be on at the other place until Monday. Also, this is Cox we're talking about, so that probably means the dude will come Monday, the net will stop working around Wednesday-ish, and I'll have to get the guy to come back some time in September. Cable-free life preparation continues, with illegal downloadings of Cool Runnings, an episode of MST3K from the Comedy Channel/Dr. Earhart era, and the newest Venture Bros. episode. That is easily the best show on TV, and Brock Samson is my hero. Anyway, I'm going to go hook up electronics, drink canned iced tea, and snuggle my fucking cat.

Oh yeah, In other weird news, I might be coming into enough money to pay off my car and kill my student loans, effectively raising my income by over 100 bucks a month sometime soon. I'll update on that later, I guess.

No comments: