Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Speaking of selling stuff on Ebay

Hey, remember that weird Metallica CD I mentioned a few months ago?
Almost 40 bucks with five days left. Something tells me it might be a good time to think about selling my copy. Hmm.
On that note, I'm making preparations for the big gamble of Ebaying off some of those cards. For now, I'm just gathering up the stuff and making scans of it for future use. You can check out the ongoing project here. I'm using all the tricks of the trade here, including using colored construction paper backgrounds to better display the conditions of the cards' corners and setting certain ones on top of this plastic file folder I got to filter out some of the light to make foil parts more visible. (So far, the Peyton and LT cards) Damn, I'm good.

No comments: